Newsletter January 2017
Enclosed please find our newsletter for the month January with the following topics:
- Geoprospectors at the LAMMA 2017 - a review
- Michael Kopecky - International Sales Manager at Geoprospectors
- New White Paper on "TSM" is online
- Data and evaluation examples of the Topsoil Mappers NEW on our website
- Geoprospectors Fair / Demo - Preview February:
- Fiera San Biagio, Verona, Italy – 28th - 31st of January 2017
- Annual Bulgarian Agriculture Conference, Varna, Bulgaria – 8th + 9th of February 2017
- AGROCOM Polska Conference, Żędowice, Poland - 14th + 15th of February 2017
- PREGA Conference, Budapest, Hungary - 22nd of February 2017
Michael Kopecky – new member of the Geoprospectors team
Since the beginning of 2017 Michael Kopecky rounds off the team at Geoprospectors with a focus on international sales. His main focus is on the support of our international customers, an area which is constantly growing at Geoprospectors since the foundation.
Product examples of the Topsoil Mappers system
In order to give you a first impression of the evaluation of the data collected by the Topsoil Mapper, we have put together some product examples on our website.
develops and assembles robust and motorized measuring systems for the detailed investigation and evaluation of various soil structures. The Geoprospectors systems are developed and optimized specifically for the agricultural application. They are non- invasive, easy to install and do smoothly integrate with all farming operations. Data management is simple and data interpretation highly automated.