Newsletter March 2017
Enclosed please find our newsletter for the month of March with the following topics:
- Topsoil Mapper sensor and AUTOdepth system enable variable depth tillage in real time – Horsch Terrano 5 FM cultivator ready for operation in only 57 minutes!
- White paper on the topic „Business case: profitability arguments for variable depth tillage“
- PREGA Conference - Tibor Fehér (Data Analyst at Geoprospectors) took the opportunity and presented the Topsoil Mapper at the PREGA conference in his home country of Hungary.
- Preview: Geoprospectors Fairs / Demos:
- Fieldday Johannes Koch, Issendorf, Germany – 9.4.2017
- Fieldday Landwirtschaftsamt Bruchsal, Kraichtal-Oberacker, Germany – 12.4.2017
In 57 minutes ready for variable depth tillage!
Together, the Topsoil Mapper sensor from Geoprospectors and the AUTOdepth system from SOYL enable real time tillage based on real time soil conditions.
Tibor Fehér took the opportunity to present the Topsoil Mapper at the PREGA conference in his home country of Hungary.
The PREGA conference focusing on "Precision Farming in Practice and Digital Trends in Agriculture" took place on the 22nd of February in Budapest for the third time.
Geoprospectors develops and assembles robust and motorized measuring systems for the detailed investigation and evaluation of various soil structures. The Geoprospectors systems are developed and optimized specifically for the agricultural application. They are non- invasive, easy to install and do smoothly integrate with all farming operations. Data management is simple and data interpretation highly automated.
The Topsoil Mapper (TSM) is the first motorized survey system for large area investigation of the soil parameters soil compaction, soil type and relative water saturation. The product also facilitates variable machine control in real time.
Mag(FH) Sonja Hülsenböck
Tel.: +43 2252-508165-0