Newsletter May 2017
Enclosed please find our newsletter for the month of May with the following topics:
- Geoprospectors at Agritechnica 2017
- Topsoil Data Analyzer – now available!
- Review Topsoil Mapper Field Demos:
- ÖKL workshop„data transfer“
- Fielddemo „Innovative tools in current agricultural practice“, Zakrzow/PL - 22./23.5.17
- Preview: Geoprospectors Fairs / Demo:
- Plant production 4.0 – Precision Farming, Gießhübel close to Amstetten/AT - 2.6.17
- Modern Farming (Ecoplus), Nitzing bei Tulln/AT - 9.6.17
- Opolagra (Messe), Kamien Slaski/PL - 9.-11.6.2017
- Fendt Variotronic Conference (AGCO), Grasdorf/GE- 13.6.17
- Field day (Agric. chamber of Nordrhein-Westfalen), Bad Sassendorf/GE - 13./14.6.2017
- International Field Days Ukraine 2017, Doslidnytske/UK - 21.-23.6.17
Geoprospectors at Agritechnica 2017
After the great success at the Agritechnica 2015 (silver medal for innovation for the Topsoil Mapper (TSM)), our product development team is eager to present the TSM at Agritechnica 2017 with extended functionality and compatibility. We are looking forward to welcoming you at our booth - Hall 15 / G10. You are invited to arrange an appointment with us, already in advance. Michael Kopecky (Head of International Sales) is looking forward to receiving your message (email@example.com, 0043 2252 508 165 14)
Innovative tools in current agricultural practice
Agrocom Polska and Saatbau Preisgut organized a conference at the Palac Lucja in Zakrzów on May 22 and 23, 2017 for mostly Polish farmers and researchers from the agricultural sector.
In the morning conference session, representatives from industry and research explained advantages and disadvantages of different working methods. The interest of the attending farmers showed that precision agriculture is by no means a marginal issue.
ÖKL - Agricultural Engineering Seminar "Data Transfer"
"Agriculture 4.0" is currently THE issue for innovative farmers leading to exciting discussions at respective events and demos. For this reason, a training seminar, held by the Council for Agricultural Engineering and Rural Development (ÖKL), took place on May 10, 2017 in Drösing (AT).
Geoprospectors develops and assembles robust and motorized measuring systems for the detailed investigation and evaluation of various soil structures. The Geoprospectors systems are developed and optimized specifically for the agricultural application. They are non- invasive, easy to install and do smoothly integrate with all farming operations. Data management is simple and data interpretation highly automated.
The Topsoil Mapper (TSM) is the first motorized survey system for large area investigation of the soil parameters soil compaction, soil type and relative water saturation. The product also facilitates variable machine control in real time.Press contact:
Mag(FH) Sonja Hülsenböck
Tel.: +43 2252-508165-0
Tel: +43 2252-508165-14