Newsletter October 2017
Please find enclosed our October newsletter with the following topics:
Countdown Agritechnica: only 13 days left
- Daily lecture program
- What news can you expect?
- Sensor-supported seed control with the TSM ISOconnect
- Networking at the Agritechnica
- Topsoil Mapper support ticket system
- Review fairs/field demos:
- Topsoil Mapper demo at Gut Liechtenstein
Agritechnica: Daily lecture program
International users from DE, GB, AUS, CZ, IT report on their experiences with the Topsoil Mapper and look forward to your questions!
- Use of the TSM in modern agriculture
- Precision Soil Management
- Deep soil cultivation – Use case: Australia
- Fertilizer management and the potential of real time soil maps
- Advantages of the Topsoil Mapper - from the service provider’s point of view
- Wine and fruit cultivation with the Topsoil Mapper
- Savings potential from the point of view of a wage worker company
- Pioneering digital agriculture, seamless integration sensor technology and Internet of Things
The details of our lecture program will be available soon on our website. Or contact us if you are interested in a specific topic.
Agritechnica: What you can expect at our stand:
- Exhibit displaying the operating principle of the TSM
- New terminal interface
- Presentation of the Data Analyzer desktop software
- TSM ISOconnect - first ISOBUS-enabled soil sensor
- Introduction of Geoprospectors ISOBUS UT
- New ruggedized multi-purpose terminal
- Daily lecture program
Use the possibility to arrange a meeting in advance.
Michael Kopecky is looking forward to receiving your message firstname.lastname@example.org or your call 0043 664 88199940.
Agritechnica: NEWS – TSM ISOconnect
Sensor-supported seed control with the TSM ISOconnect
The TSM ISOconnect is the first ISOBUS-capable soil sensor that can be used to control sowing machines. With this system it is possible for the first time to adapt sowing to varying site conditions (soil type, biomass, soil moisture) in real time.
You can find more information at email@example.com or at our booth Hall 15 / G10.
Agritechnica: Networking and exchange of information at the booth
We are happy to invite you to our networking event Tuesday, 14.11.2017, at our stand. After a short talk at 5 p.m., there will be an opportunity to exchange information and experiences while enjoying a good glass of Austrian wine and some snacks. Take advantage of this opportunity to inform yourself!
Topsoil Mapper support ticket system
You have questions about the operation of the Topsoil Mapper, technical inquiries or suggestions for improvements you would like to share with us?
In order to handle your requests effectively, we have implemented a support ticket system on our website. Each support request is assigned a unique ticket number that allows you to track the progress and communication online. If you need more information get in contact with us!
Topsoil Mapper demo at Gut Liechtenstein
There is an enormous potential for optimization in tillage practices. The use of a soil sensor system together with appropriate machines presents a considerable savings potential of up to 20% of energy inputs while at the same time improving work rate.
During a field demonstration in the exclusive ambience of the Weinkellerei Gut Liechtenstein, the participants had the opportunity to learn about the potential of a CNH Quadtrac equipped with a Topsoil Mapper controlling a Köckerling Vector large surface cultivator.
Find more photos in our picture gallery.
Geoprospectors develops and assembles robust and motorized measuring systems for the detailed investigation and evaluation of various soil structures. The Geoprospectors systems are developed and optimized specifically for the agricultural application. They are non- invasive, easy to install and do smoothly integrate with all farming operations. Data management is simple and data interpretation highly automated.
The Topsoil Mapper (TSM) is the first motorized survey system for large area investigation of the soil parameters soil compaction, soil type and relative water saturation. The product also facilitates variable machine control in real time.
Mag(FH) Sonja Hülsenböck
Tel.: +43 2252-508165-0
Tel: +43 2252-508165-14