Newsletter September 2017
Enclosed please find our newsletter for the month of September with the following topics:
- Exclusive sales partnership with Pessl Instruments
- ECa data for circular fields - no problem with the new Geoprospectors calculation algorithm
- NEWS Agritechnica – what you can expect at our stand in hall 15 / G10?
Countdown Agritechnica: only 44 days left
Exclusive sales partnership with Pessl Instruments
Geoprospectors initiated an exclusive Topsoil Mapper sales partnership with the Austrian company Pessl Instruments GmbH for Australia and New Zealand
ECa data from circular fields - no problem with the new calculation algorithm from Geoprospectors
Since the mid-nineties, circular fields have been laid out in the USA, but also in the south of Europe and Africa because of the more efficient and cost-effective irrigation approach.
In the past, it has been difficult to create soil maps of circular fields, which however are essential for soil cultivation on these types of fields.
With the new calculation algorithm developed by Geoprospectors, it is now possible to collect valid ECa data even from circular fields with the Topsoil Mapper and to convert it into error free ground maps.
Visit us in hall 15 - booth G10
What you can expect at our stand:
- MAPPING and CONTROLLING with the Topsoil Mapper
- TSM ISOconnect: first ISOBUS-ready soil sensor
- Variable seeding and implement control in real time
- Daily customer talks about: soil cultivation, variable seeding, soil sampling, fertilization and much more.
- Use the possibility to arrange a meeting in advance. Michael Kopecky is looking forward to receiving your message email@example.com or your call 0043 664 88199940
You will find further information in our October Newsletter!
Geoprospectors develops and assembles robust and motorized measuring systems for the detailed investigation and evaluation of various soil structures. The Geoprospectors systems are developed and optimized specifically for the agricultural application. They are non- invasive, easy to install and do smoothly integrate with all farming operations. Data management is simple and data interpretation highly automated.
The Topsoil Mapper (TSM) is the first motorized survey system for large area investigation of the soil parameters soil compaction, soil type and relative water saturation. The product also facilitates variable machine control in real time.
Mag(FH) Sonja Hülsenböck
Tel.: +43 2252-508165-0
Tel: +43 2252-508165-14