The applications of our systems range from detecting lines to mapping geological structures. The systems are configured and prepared accordingly for our customers. Since the measuring setup is essential for the success of a measuring campaign, each measuring system is designed, calibrated, and delivered according to customer requirements.
The use of geophysical methods in this sector is very broad. The list below provides a rough overview of possible applications:
- Investigation and localisation of subterranean cavities
- Geotechnical and geological inventory
- Mapping of subterranean structures, such as lines, canals, etc.
- Non-destructive checking of parts (Non-destructive Testing NDT)
- Monitoring of landslides and movements of mass
- Monitoring Ground water
- Quantitative and qualitative mapping of contaminated sites and sites presumed to be contaminated